Friday, August 7, 2015

Data Sheets

Oh data! I have been working on the most efficient way to collect data ever since I started teaching. This year I may be on to something!! I have created weekly data sheets for each child. The sheets are only front and back, and I plan to keep them on one clip board. While working with small groups I will pull the pages of the students to the front. Throughout the day I will use the data sheets as need. Then at the end of the day I will take a couple minutes to add any extra data. At the end of the week I will summarize the data, and place in each students' data folder.

Here is an example of how my data sheets will look. You are welcome to check it out at my TpT store! Feel free to edit them to fit your needs!!



An analyzing data post will be soon to come!

No comments:

Post a Comment