Saturday, August 31, 2013

DIY Desk Orginization


I made my own desk organizer! 
















I put my pencils, post its, scissors, pens, and overhead projection remote in my desk organizer. If I find I need more compartments I can just add on to it!

Here is how I made it:















You will need:
 - Cardboard boxes 
- Toilet rolls and/or cut paper towel rolls
- Hot glue gun
- Scrapbook paper
- Scissors

What to do:
1. Cut your cardboard boxes into a size that will fit large post-its. 
2. Cut paper to fit around the box.
3. Hot glue the paper to the cardboard box.
4. Cut paper to fit inside the box and hot glue paper.
5. Repeat processes with other boxes and toilet paper/ paper towel rolls as you would like. 
6. If you would like you can even put some cardboard on the bottom of the toilet paper/ paper towel rolls, so your pencils and pens won't come out of the bottom. 
7. Hot glue all compartments together. 

 I hope you enjoy!


No comments:

Post a Comment