Friday, August 9, 2013

Teacher Assistant


I had two assistants in my classroom last year, and this year I will have four! Teaching assistants are a very big help in the classroom. It is very important for teachers to have an open communication system with their assistants. Therefore, I made an expectation notice and communication cards to start off the year. To keep communication open in a very busy classroom can be difficult. So, I made a quick document were I can write down something I am thankful for my assistant doing and something I need them to do or change. I plan to hand these out once every other week. My teaching assistants have a card that they can hand out when ever they have a concern and/or accomplishment. This document is FREE at my TpT store!

I hope you enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment