Wednesday, August 7, 2013

The Golden Snitch


I made this golden snitch to hang in my classroom over my reading corner! I have included the instruction on how I made my golden snitch.













What you need:
- Paper
- Scissors
- Glitter
- Glue stick
- Container
- 2 toothpicks
-  Styrofoam ball





Step 1: Pour glitter into container and rub glue all over the ball.




Step 2: Place ball in the container and roll the ball around. Add glue and glitter if needed. Once the ball is mostly covered pour glitter over spots that are not fully covered.







Step 3: Add toothpicks at a diagonal. 









Step 4: Cut out 2 sets of identical wings and cut little slits on the bottom of your wings. I used 1 set of identical wings for one side. I placed glue on both of these wings and glued them together around the toothpick. 



I hope you enjoy!



No comments:

Post a Comment