I decided to make my own!
How can you use it?
I am planning on inserting a white board and Velcro board into my easel during small group instruction.
Directions on how to make your own:
You will need:
- Cardboard (I used a cereal box)
- Colored paper
- Pool noodle
- Colorful duct tape
What to do:1. Cut the noodle into pieces. The long piece on the bottom should be about 13 to 14 inches. Then you will need two shorter pieces for support. These two pieces should be 6 to 7 inches long.
2. Cut along the long piece of noodle, as seen below.
3. Cut cardboard to desired size and add colored paper by placing duct tape around the edges.
4. Place the cardboard into the slit of the noodle. Then place the two additional noodle pieces behind the easel.
5. Apply duct tape from the front to the back of the two supporting noodles.
6. Apply duct tape on the top of the noodles to the cardboard.