Saturday, July 6, 2013

Token Economy

I am planning on starting out the school year with a token economy. A token economy is a behavior program that incorporates life skills. My students will be earning Harry Potter bucks   for coming to school on time, completing classwork, participating in class, and helping others. Every other week my students will be able to buy free time and toys at our store titled the Weasleys' Wizard Wheezes. As you can see my theme for the year is going to be Harry Potter!

Here is my token economy document I made today! You are welcome to edit it and make it fit your own theme and classroom needs.





                                                           It is $2.00 at my TpT store.


What are you planning for positive behavior management this year?





No comments:

Post a Comment