Tuesday, July 23, 2013

Liebster Award


I was nominator for the Liebster Award by Learning Ahoy! You should go on over and check out her blog.


"Liebster" is a German word that means dearest, lovely, beloved and welcome.  To accept the nomination, I must:
1. Link back to the blog that nominated me.
2.  Nominate 5-11 blogs with fewer than 200 followers. 
3. Answer the questions posted for you by your nominator.
4. Share 11 random facts about yourself.
5. Create 11 questions for your nominees.
6. Contact your nominees and let them know you nominated them.


So, here are the 11 questions Learning Ahoy asked....

1.     What do you teach?
     I teach middle school special education.
2.    Where did you go to college?
     I went to Longwood University. 
3.     What is your favorite book?
     My 5th grade teacher read aloud Harry Potter and the Sorcerer's Stone by J.K. Rowling. I fell in love. Now I am going to read it to my class this year!
4.     What is you favorite place to get clipart from? 
     My favorite place to get clip art is my cute graphics.
5.     What do you like to do outside of school stuff?
     Outside of school I like to read, go on dates with my husband, and hang out with my doggies. 
6.     Where would your dream vacation spot be? 
     My dream vacation would be a trip to Italy.
7.     If you won a million dollars what would you do with it? 
     If I had a million dollars I would give a lot of it to my church, friends, and family. I would probably take a couple of years off from teaching to raise children, but I think I would be bored at home and go back to teaching. 
8.     If you were not a teacher what would you do? 
     I have wanted to be a teacher since I was in the 1st grade. Now, that I have been teaching for 2 years I want to make a difference that is bigger than the size of my classroom. When I am ready and decide to change jobs, I hope to be in a position where I am teaching teachers or advocating for students rights. 
9.     What is your favorite blog to read (besides your own of course!)?
      My favorite blog is Learning Ahoy. 
10.What is your favorite food?
     My favorite food is subs. 
11.What is your least favorite drink?
     My least favorite drink is a glass of milk. When I was young, I would get so excited when I had a fever because that meant I didn't have to have milk with dinner!



Now it is time for my 11 random facts.
1. I have 2 dogs.
2. I married my high school sweet heart. 
3. In high school I was a cheerleader.
4. When I was young I took swimming, roller skating, ice skating, baton, and dance lessons.
5. I am the youngest of three girls. 

6. I love my job! 
7. My favorite place to shop is Target. 
8. My dogs names are Lily and Shady.
9. I love water. If I am on the water I am happy and at peace. 
10.  I like to garden and cook. 
11. I have two wonderful parents who have helped me become the dedicated person I am today :). 

I would like to nominate: 


My questions for my nominees: 
1. Why did you become a teacher?
2. Where is your favorite place to shop?
3. Do you have a TpT store?
4. What is your favorite blog?
5. Where do you see yourself in 10 years?
6. What is your favorite restaurant? 
7. What do you like to do outside of teaching?
8. What do you teach?
9. Where did you go to college?
10. What is your favorite thing about blogging?
11. Do you have any children or pets?







No comments:

Post a Comment